Historic Town Hill Hotel B & B is located in the scenic mountains of Western Maryland. Originally built in early 1916 as a fruit stand, by 1920 it had become a bustling restaurant and hotel. Town Hill was "the first tourist hotel built in the state of Maryland to accommodate the automobile traveler." Its scenic overlook with an amazing view of three states and seven counties soon became known as the "Beauty Spot of Maryland." Even after extensive remodeling, the Inn still retains the look of yesteryear with its 10 foot ceilings, original woodwork and furnishings.
What's Ahead This Season-- Our 12th Anniversary and more
Town Hill B & B is proud to announce it's 12 Year Anniversary. Some days it seems like a hundred years, other days it seems like yesterday that we bought this old abandoned building on top of a mountain in Western Md. Much love, toil, and sweat has transformed it into our beautiful Country Inn. The hard part is now completed and we look forward to welcoming all of our friends and acquaintances back.
Murder Mystery Weekends, Canoe trips and Biking Weekends ahead!
Join us for many fun and adventured-filled weekends as we host our 4th consecutive Murder Mystery Weekend, the East Coast Sturgis Rally, Retreats, Pedal-Paddle Weekends and more.
Christmas at the Inn
We are now booking 2013 Christmas parties and holiday celebrations. Contact us now to book your gathering. Come see the Inn all decorated for Christmass and the Holidays!
What we offer:
- 25 guest rooms, 12 with private baths.
- A beautifully reremodeled dining room where our "Signature Country Breakfast" is served daily. Enjoy such dishes as Alabama Tomato Pie, Upside Down Caramel Apple French Toast, and Baked Oatmeal.
- Relax on the front porch, in our sunroom, out back in the pavilion, or in our family room with stone fireplace.
- Rooms with shared baths - $ 129.00
- Rooms with private bath, double bed - $ 139.00
- Rooms with private baths, queen bed - $ 149.99
- Rooms with king beds, private baths - $ 159.00
All rates based on double occupancy 3rd or 4th guest in room - $ 35.00
Children 12 and under - $ 20.00 each
All rooms include our Signature Country Breakfast Plus 8% local room tax and 6% state tax.
We are a non-smoking facility.
No pets, please.